Easter can be fun at home with your family with these colored scented stones! Not only do these stones make your home look Easter-ready, creating them is a fun process with your little ones. Set off an adventure of stone-hunting with your loved ones with these 4 simple ingredients: Gypsum Powder, water, fragrances, and colorants.
Making your own colored scented stones
A fast and simple way to create your very own colored scented stones.
What You Will Need:
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Gypsum Powder (food grade)
- 5 – 10 drops essential or fragrance oils (optional)
- Liquid colorant (food grade)
- Gypsum Powder hardens real quick, so be fast while working on it to prevent it from drying out
- Alternatively, you can swap Gypsum Powder with Plaster Powder
- Fragrance and colorant are optional, do remember to wear gloves when you are using them